Black Belt Instructor
Klint Radwani received his black belt in 2009 and has traveled and competed all over the world. He also has a wealth of teaching experience and for several years ran his own BJJ Academy in Richmond, Virginia that had both adults and kids programs.
With respect to teaching kids, Klint believes in emphasizing the importance of physical fitness and character development and providing the foundations to be lifelong martial artists.
- 2005 IBJJF Pan American Bronze Medalist – Purple Belt
- Four Time Grapplers Quest Champion
- Gothenburg Open – Brown Belt Silver Medalist Level
- Four Time U.S. Grappling Champion (NC State Black belt Middle Weight and Absolute Champion)
- Two Time Grapplemania Champion
- Two Time Budweiser World Cup Champion
- Arnold Gracie Champion
- Combat Sports Challenge Champion
- Virginia Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Champion
- Top Rated Featherweight Fighter for 2004